Crew/Overtime Entry for QuickBooks-Computer Requirements
Technical Specifications & System Requirements
As a new product,Crew/Overtime Entry Solution successfully passed the QuickBooks Technical Review process for Intuit Developer Network members August 2009. This allows us to display the QuickBooks Gold Developer logo to the left on our website. The Technical Review is administered by several different independent third parties, hired by Intuit, and consists of over 30 test cases designed to verify the high quality of these products:
System (Computer) and Software Requirements
If you can run a currently supported Windows® desktop version of QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise - then you can run our software, it's as simple as that!
Please allow for the following additional requirements:
- 80 MB of disk space for our software and data
- Why We Aren't Compatible With QuickBooks Online
- Can I run your software on Right Networks?
- Compatibility for AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload for Connecticut DOT Released.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form