IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
Do not update/upgrade to QuickBooks 2022 yet. There are bugs that prevent our software from working.
10/22/21 - the issues have been resolved by Intuit, but there are specific things that you must do - find the instructions here - Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
While I won't bore you with all the technical jargon & details, we do want to inform you that there are issues/problems/bugs in QuickBooks Pro 2022, Premier 2022 and Enterprise 22 that prevent our software from retrieving time from weekly time sheets as well as from customer, job, and employee information.
These bugs will prevent ALL of our software from working (Certified Payroll Solution - CPS, Construction Application for Payment Solution - CAPS, and Crew Overtime Entry - COES).
We have reported the issues to Intuit Developer Support and are awaiting a response from them regarding an estimated time frame for the problems to be fixed on their end.
Please be advised that WE CANNOT resolve the problems until Intuit fixes the issues within QuickBooks.
We will keep you updated as we find out more.
(NOTE: This is one of the reasons that we never recommend updating to the newest version of QuickBooks - there is never any warning when something breaks.)
- Why We Aren't Compatible With QuickBooks Online
- Can I run your software on Right Networks?
- Compatibility for AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload for Connecticut DOT Released.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form