Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Return Policy
Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Software Return Policy
Product returns are not fun for anybody, in fact, they are a downright pain for all involved, and we try to do everything we can to keep them to a minimum.
Because we already know that all the products work as represented, and have since November 2000 (that's confirmed in the user reviews), the most common reason for a return would be that the software simply did not fit your needs.
We encourage you to carefully review the information we have made available on this website; including Product Detail Pages, on-line product presentations, whitepapers, frequently asked questions, customer references, articles, request a FREE trial, etc., before you make your purchase.
In addition, you are encouraged to call us to discuss any product that you are interested in but still have questions about, you will find that our support staff is extremely knowledgeable about QuickBooks, Prevailing Wage mandates, and AIA billing. We will be pleased to answer any questions, engage in an in-depth discussion about how the products work, and how they might be of benefit to you.
Since we offer a trial version of our software (available upon request from EVERY page of this website) before any money is spent, returns are expressly prohibited. No Refunds under any circumstances.
In the event of a defective CD
Defective CD's sometimes happen, and will promptly be replaced by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. upon notification by the customer. All replacement CD's will be shipped Priority Mail through the US Postal Service.
This return policy has become part of our End User License Agreement, effective August 1, 2003 to comply with VISA, MasterCard, and American Express mandates that require proof of Return Policy Disclosure for all sales. Our End User License Agreement is:
- displayed on our website
- enclosed in printed form as part of our software manuals
- included in the Program's Help file
- must be accepted prior to ordering (purchasing or paying for) the software
- and must be accepted prior to the ability to fully download and/or install the software
And as such, constitutes signed proof of prior disclosure of the policy.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility