Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Policies & Legal
Company Policies - "Legals"
Every company, no matter how big or small, has their own "legal agreements" regarding licensing, returns, support, and privacy; we are no different.
We believe that our Company Policies are both straightforward and fair; and are listed below. Please review them carefully; we have included them in your manual and the In Program Help for your convenience, but have placed them here on our website so you may review them prior to your purchase.
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2023 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form
- U.S. DOL issues temporary WH-347
- Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
- QuickBooks DESKTOP 2021 Compatibility IS AVAILABLE
- Illinois DOL Certified Payroll Portal Upload Compatibility