Construction Application Solution for QuickBooks Demonstration & Sample Forms
Construction Application for Payment Solution - AIA® Percentage of Completion Contract Billing Software for QuickBooks® - Take a 20-minute On-Line Demonstration and View Sample Forms
Construction Application for Payment Solution works with QuickBooks to help you automate the time-consuming and error prone process of manually creating AIA® G702 and G703 billings by using data that you have already entered into your QuickBooks company file.
It takes hours each month to complete these billings by hand, through the use of an Excel spreadsheet, or with a stand-alone program, where you must constantly update the information.
How Does Construction Application for Payment Solution work? Watch a 10 minute video on how Construction Application for Payment Solution interfaces with QuickBooks by clicking on the video to the left.
Priced at $349.00 for a Construction Application for Payment Solution "company license", with the program to be installed on as many computers as required - via electronic download (see our Order Page for more details).
Free, fully functional, 30-day trials available upon request.
Comprehensive self-paced training is available free of charge, from the Construction Application for Payment Solution Training, Support, & Resource Center , once there - look for the Construction Application for Payment Solution Audio/Video Training category.
Print your QuickBooks Billing information on purchased AIA® Billing forms including:
- AIA® G-702 Contractor Application for Payment and G-703 Continuation Sheet.
- AIA® G-702 CMa Construction Managers and Advisors edition and G-703 Continuation Sheet.
- AIA® G-706 Contractor's Affidavit of Payment of Debts and Claims.
- AIA® G-706A Contractor's Affidavit of Release of Liens.
- AIA® G-707 Consent of Surety to Final Payment.
- AIA® G707A Consent of Surety to Reduction in or Partial Release of Retainage.
(NOTE: AIA, AIA Contract Document, G701, G701/CMa, G702, G702/CMa, G703, G704, G706, G706A, G707, G707A, G805, G732, A305 are trademarks of The American Institute of Architects. The Construction Application for Payment Solution program does not generate any original AIA Original Contract Documents with the red lettering or AIA logo. Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with The American Institute of Architects. The Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc., Construction Application for Payment Solution program creates substitute plain paper forms or prints your QuickBooks billing information onto pre-printed original AIA Contract Documents that must be purchased by users from the AIA or an authorized distributor of AIA Contract Documents.)
OR, print these alternate plain paper forms using standard 8 1/2" x 11" paper:
"All sample forms listed below are printed using plain 8 1/2" x 11" paper."
Alternate Contractors Certificate and Application for Payment
Updated sample coming soon
Alternate Exhibit A - Schedule of Work for Contractors Certificate and Application for Payment
Updated sample coming soon
- Why We Aren't Compatible With QuickBooks Online
- Can I run your software on Right Networks?
- Compatibility for AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload for Connecticut DOT Released.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form