Certified Payroll, AIA Billing & Payroll Management Add-ons for QuickBooks
Established in August 2000, Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. has been providing QuickBooks integrated add-ons for contractors using QuickBooks; since long before it became the "in" thing to do. We specialize in:
As an Intuit Gold Developer, our products have a proven track record of success and reliability - which leverage 70+ years of QuickBooks, bookkeeping, accounting, software development and construction experience - to provide you with real-world solutions to help you work smarter.....not harder!
Our products and proven QuickBooks advanced job costing techniques (provided in our manuals, on this website, on our blog, and QuickBooks training website) help contractors achieve their business goals by providing full-featured, high-end functionality at a reasonable cost, with excellent customer service that:
- Eliminates duplicate and/or triplicate data entry.
- Provides time-savings through seamless integration with QuickBooks.
- Simplifies critical areas of your business.
- Reduces, if not totally eliminates, the possibility of transposition errors caused by manual and/or duplicate data entry.
- Prepare accurate, professional documents in a short amount of time.
- Makes your job more efficient, faster, and easier!
- Allows you to concentrate on your business by providing automated solutions to previously time-consuming, error prone tasks.
- Helps to keep you in control of the numbers!
- Try any of our QuickBooks integrated applications, FREE for 30 days!
Specifically designed to integrate with desktop versions of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise - since QuickBooks Pro 99, in October 2000.
Quality, Efficiency and Experience you can trust
QuickBooks integrated software helps you work smarter...not harder!
QuickBooks Training & Services from Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
On our companion site "Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business", we'll teach you the things you need to know about using QuickBooks - that you won't find in the Help file - in order to successfully run your construction business and obtain accurate job costing reports. From eBoks, live webinars, pre-recorded training sessions, and live one-on-one training - you'll find high quality (budget-friendly) training without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
Our companion website "Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business" is one of the most comprehensive resources for commercial/government construction contractors using QuickBooks available on the web! New technology articles, QuickBooks resources and reviews, business productivity tips, techniques, training, and workarounds - PLUS free QuickBooks training.
Making the move to government-funded construction projects - which have certified payroll reporting requirements - can be overwhelming. This often misunderstood requirement can lead to major problems. Don't get caught in the payroll certification trap! Learn how to comply with these requirements. $99.99 on CD, delivered via Priority Mail.