Wage Manager Solution works independently with QuickBooks OR in conjunction with Certified Payroll Solution and QuickBooks to help you automate the time consuming task of editing individual employee records when:
- it's time for a company wide pay increase
- there is a need to add new payroll wage items with either a common or employee specific rate of pay, you need to remove obsolete payroll items
- you are faced with the need to start a brand new QuickBooks company data file
Regardless of what type of business you operate, Wage Manager Solution can help you ensure that your employees are being paid the right pay for the job they are working on, or the task they are performing.
Because Wage Manager solution utilizes your existing QuickBooks data, you can:
- Stop wasting valuable time updating individual employee records when a new payroll wage item is added, or a pay increase happens.
- Streamline the wage rate modification process.
- Rest assured that your employees are being paid the right rate for the job they are working on, or the task they are performing.
- Allows for fringe benefit and shift differential calculations.
- Work with single or multiple payroll wage items types-i.e. only Hourly Rates, Commissions, Salary Items, or any combination of the above.
- Copy an existing payroll structure; creating items for straight time, over time, double time, and triple time, all at the same time, andd assign the new payroll item to multiple employees.
- Remove obsolete payroll items from multiple employee records, all at the same time.
- Increase or decrease existing rates of pay by a specific dollar amount, a percentage, or set the rates to be a fixed rate of pay.
- Licensed to your company; so Accountants and ProAdvisors can work with multiple files.
How Does Wage Manager Solution Work? Watch this 10 minute video to find out.
Wage Manager Solution is included FREE of Charge with the Certified Payroll Solution program; OR it can be purchased separately for $100.00 per company license, with the program installed on as many computers as desired, via electronic download.
Complete instructions are provided with the Program Help, easily accessible from each screen of the program.
Wage Manager Solution Brochure
To view commonly asked questions; please go to our Wage Manager Solution - Frequently Asked Questions page, for other documentation, visit the folder Wage Manager Solution Training, Support & Resource Center .