After a lengthy delay and two temporary releases since the end of January - the U.S. Department of Labor has finally released a finalized WH-347 form. The ONLY thing that has changed is the expiration date - it is now set to expire on 4/30/21. Please update your software following these instructions below.
Late Friday afternoon (4/20/18) Ben released an update which included this new form. Here is information about who needs to update and how.
You will NOT need to update if:
- You downloaded a new installation AFTER roughly 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday 5/20/18
- You requested a trial AFTER 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday 5/20/18
EVERYONE else will need to update!
Please note - there will be NO phone support to assist you with installing the update. We are being overwhelmed with phone calls and email while attempting to notify everyone of this update.
Existing customers please follow these instructions:
- From the Help menu --> choose About --> click the big "Login to web service center button"
- Once at the Web Service Center page --> look for the "Download current CPS Setup" button
- Run through the installer and you should be good - nothing extra to do.
- This MUST be done on each machine that has the program installed.
IF you receive an Authentication Error - you no longer have program maintenance and access to this update. Please Contact us to reinstate your maintenance/obtain an upgrade.
IF you have trouble installing the new version - it could be that the version you are currently running is VERY old and you will need to uninstall the software from Control Panel --> Programs & Features before you can install. In this instance, please have the Web Service Center page open BEFORE you uninstall.
Simple go back to the email that we sent you when you requested the trial and click the link to download and install the updated version of the software. This will need to be done on EVERY computer where the software is installed.