Another Update for Illinois DOL Electronic Uploads
Illinois Department of Labor has released a new Affidavit/Weekly Statement of Compliance for their Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal, replacing the one that has been required for years. Electronic reporting requirements initially went into effect on 9/1/2020.
We've updated Certified Payroll Solution for QuickBooks to include the new Affidavit, which requires you to provide information about:
- Who you are paying the fringe benefit portion of prevailing wage to,
- Information about the subcontractors that you've hired
- and, requires a digital signature
Once setup correctly, Certified Payroll Solution will automatically complete the Certified Transcript of Payroll import file (which is a .CSV file) and the Affidavit/Weekly Statement of Compliance (which is a Microsoft Word file).
Beginning later today, new users (including trial users) will find this compatibility built right into the software.
Existing customers with active Maintenance (have been notified) will need to download & install the latest version of the software in order to access and utilize this update. Our setup instructions has also been updated to include setup instructions for completing the new Affidavit/Weekly Statement of Compliance - these instructions begin on page 12 - download it here - document IL Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal Setup Instructions (3.02 MB)
Existing customers without Maintenance will need to reinstate their maintenance contract before they are able to access and utilize this update.
NOTE: Updates such as this one part of our Annual Maintenance and is provided at no additional charge.
The Certified Transcript of Payroll import template has several very strict formatting rules - if the data is not entered exactly as specified the system will generate an error and you will not be able to continue.
Complete step-by-step instructions are found in our setup setup instructions for the new Affidavit/Weekly Statement of Compliance beginning on page 12. These instructions have not yet been incorporated into the In-Program Help file. Download the document IL Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal Setup Instructions (3.02 MB)
- Why We Aren't Compatible With QuickBooks Online
- Can I run your software on Right Networks?
- Compatibility for AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload for Connecticut DOT Released.
- Alaska Department of Labor-LLS Online Certified Payroll Update
- Nevada DOT AASHTO Certified Payroll Upload Available
- QuickBooks 2024 Compatibility Announced
- Resolution for problems with initial QuickBooks 2022 release
- IMPORTANT! Problems with QuickBooks 2022 - Don't Upgrade
- Important News About QuickBooks Desktop 2021 & 2022
- 7-13-21: US DOL Releases Final WH-347 Form