- Compatible with the PRISM Compliance Management electronic upload currently being required for City of San Diego, CA prevailing wage projects.
- Compatibility with the new California eCPR system has been available since 6/10/2015. For more information on California eCPR (Electronic Certified Payroll) for QuickBooks. NOTE: DIR has suspended this method - look for more information in June 2016 while they get their act together.
- Alaska is now utilizing LCPtracker for electronic filing of certified payroll reports and we have released an update.
- We have finalized our initial update for Virginia DOT, who is now utilizing the AASHTOWare Project Civil Right and Labor (CRL) Management System - for more information on Compatibility with Virginia DOT AASHTO Trns•port® Payroll Spreadsheet.
- We have been doing some BASIC testing with Windows 10 - our software appears to work just fine. BEFORE YOU upgrade make sure ALL of your software works - Intuit is stating that ONLY QuickBooks 2015 will support Windows 10. Our Take on Windows 10, QuickBooks and our software.
- Compatible with the QuickBooks 2016 Windows Desktop line of products (Pro, Premier and Enterprise), click here for more information.