9/7/2010 - QuickBooks 2011 Available Beginning September 27, 2010
According to a press release from Intuit, QuckBooks 2011 will be avaiable to purchase beginning on September 27th 2011 directly from Intuit and Authorized QuickBooks Affiliates (such as ourselves).
Some of the new features include:
- Customer Snapshot - which offers a consolidated view of an individual customer's purchase history, average days to pay, and outstanding balance.
- QuickBooks Search - lets users quickly find any customer, account, report, and even invoice details within their company file; using a simple keyword search.
- Customer & Vendor History - provides at-a-glance views of customer and vendor details; such as, history, estimates, and past orders - all on a single screen.
- Balance Sheet by Class - allows Premier and Enterprise users to trace multiple funds, departments, or locations in a single balance sheet report.
- Batch Invoicing - lets users who often bill many customers for the same service to create a single template invoice to send to all related customers.
- Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail Integration - allows users to send invoices, estimates, reports, etc via email using these email providers.
- Collections Center - helps users to identify overdue and almost due invoices, and then, directly email collection notices from Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail.
- Improved Integration with Office 2010
- Improved Purchase Order functions and reports.
- Commissions Manager
- Customer Snapshot
- Improved Document Management
- File Manager - geared toward Accountants or companies with multiple QuickBooks company files.
- Faster Start Up & Load Times
- Multi-location Inventory for Enterprise Users
- New Online backup
- Improved PDF printing
- Work with Multiple QuickBooks files at the same time - geared toward accounting professionals or businesses that have multiple company files.
Watch over the next few weeks for reviews of these features and more on our QuickBooks for Contractors blog, you can even sign up to receive new posts via email as soon as they are published.
Download a 2-page.pdf provides an overview of new features available in QuickBooks Pro & Premier 2011, Enterprise 11.0 and QuickBooks Online versions, by visiting our Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business website.
Sunburst & Compatibility with QuickBooks 2011 & Enterprise 11.0:
We will be releasing compatibility updates for our software the week of September 27th, watch your email for this important announcement and instructions for obtaining the update.