- 7/18/2016 - We are back in the office today - BUT anticipate a high volume of calls. Please be sure to leave a message and we will return your call as promptly as possible. Thank you :-)
- Compatible with the PRISM Compliance Management electronic upload currently being required for City of San Diego, CA prevailing wage projects.
- Compatibility with the California eCPR system has been available and working since 6/10/2015. For more information on California eCPR (Electronic Certified Payroll) for QuickBooks. There were no required changes to our interface for the lastest DIR updates.
- Alaska is now utilizing LCPtracker for electronic filing of certified payroll reports and we have released an update.
- We have finalized our initial update for Virginia DOT, who is now utilizing the AASHTOWare Project Civil Right and Labor (CRL) Management System - for more information on Compatibility with Virginia DOT AASHTO Trns•port® Payroll Spreadsheet.
- Our software runs as expected on Window 10. BEFORE YOU upgrade make sure ALL of your software will run on Windows 10 - Intuit is stating that ONLY QuickBooks 2015 and newer will support Windows 10. Our Take on Windows 10, QuickBooks and our software.
- Compatible with the QuickBooks 2016 Windows Desktop line of products (Pro, Premier and Enterprise), click here for more information.