QuickBooks Blogs, Forums & User Groups
Below is a list of forums that we frequent and recommend as a resource for QuickBooks Users:
- QuickBooks for Contractors Group on LinkedIn - a private LinkedIn Group, hosted by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. for contractors and the QuickBooks professionals who support them.
- QuickBooks for Contractors blog - hosted and published by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
- Learn to use QuickBooks in your construction business - hosted and maintained by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc.
- QuickBooksUsers.com - an active on-line community of QuickBooks users and experts. Free help, tips, software, and other resources.
- Journal of Light Construction - Accounting & Finance - the Journal of Light Construction is part of the Hanley-Wood family. In addition to the Accounting & Finance forum, there are several other forums that would be of interest to contractors.
- QuickBooks Community - Builders & Contractors - Hosted by Intuit and often times monitored by Intuit employees.
- QuickBooks Community - QuickBooks Desktop Payroll - hosted by Intuit and often times monitored by Intuit Employees.
- Public Contracting Blog - Mike Purdy's Pulbic Contracting blog, a great information resource on public contracting issues - especially for the state of Washington.
- Contractor Talk - Professional Construction & Remodeling Forum; a great place with lots of active participants.
- QuickBooks for Contractors Community on Google+ - created and maintained by Sunburst Software Solutions, Inc. Join our community and attend a free live monthly hangout.
QuickBooks Training & Special Events:
Join us on the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 5-6 p.m. EST, on Google+ for the QuickBooks for Contractors hangout!
- Certified Payroll Solution Updates: WH-347, LcpTracker, Ohio DOT & more
- QuickBooks 2015 Compatibility Announced & Other Updates
- Office Closures 2014
- Compatibility for MnDOT AASHTO Trns*port Payroll Spreadsheet
- Regarding the Heartbleed Security Breach
- News & Updates April 1, 2014
- QuickBooks 2014 is here and we're ready!
- Urgent news about QB 2013/Enterprise 13 & Sunburst Software Solutions
- 5/17/2013 - News, Tradeshows, & Vacation Schedules
- New QuickBooks Support & Training Website